This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Sqadmin,
    Thanks for great template your team have made for people. It’s really amazing
    I would like to know if Google reads homepage sliders. I have been reading some articles and I have found some good and bad points about that. It’s possible you can give us some opinions about this, please?
    Thank you so much.
    I appreciate your advices.

Regards,

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi
    Thank you very much for appreciation. Google should read the content in slider just like other content. problems come with content fetched using javascript which is not the case

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    For SEO i’m using Yoast SEO plugin. The plugin has a page analysis tool.
    Regarding the homepage the tool doesn’t find words form the slider.
    Is there a way to verify that the homepage slider is actually being read by Google ?

hughm
    Participant

I am using the All in One SEO and am having the same problem with the home page. The SEO is not being read. It seems to work for all other pages (About, Members, Help) but doesn’t work for the home page.

Abe
    Keymaster

@airsidworld, strange if it doesn’t take the words from the slider. You should put a question on Revslider Themeforest comments page.

@hughm
    That should have nothing to do with Revslider if you don’t have some specific SEO meta tags. Maybe there is a specific setting for homepage. Ask the plugin developer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Homepage slider – good for SEO?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?