This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     goustas
    Participant

Hi,

I created a horizontal form with bp profile search. I checked add to the directory and also the template bps-form-horizontal but the form does not appear. It appears only when I change the template to bps-form-legacy.

How can I fix it to to appear horizontal?

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Try to add a space there then save, and check, if it’s the same switch off the plugins except buddypress and child theme then heck again see if it works.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     goustas
    Participant

Hi,

I tried everything you told me and still not working.
    Is there anything else i could try?

Thanks,
    George

goustas
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed that under the folder plugins->bp-profile-search->templates->members-> there is no bps-form-horizontal.php. Only the other one bps-form-legacy.
    Should be there the bps-form-horizontal.php?

Thanks,
    George

Radu

Hi,

The horizontal template it’s located in our theme wp-content/themes/sweetdate/buddypress/members/bps-form-horizontal.php

If you will have issues with this re-upload theme files over the existing one via FTP in wp-content/themes/sweetdate also do the same with bp profile search ofc re-downloading latest versions.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     goustas
    Participant

Hi,

I uploaded the files you suggested me but it didn’t work.
    But I finally fix it.It was a CSS issue from the child theme CSS.

Thanks for the support.

George

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R

spocar
    Participant

Hello. Sorry i realized that I have the same issue that you had goustas. What exactly was that css code that you fixed? because my members in horizontal form can’t display neither.

goustas
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t remember what it was because I made a lot of changes in the css. Try to remove every change that you made in the style.css of the child theme by commenting them to see for sure that this is the problem. After you remove your changes and the horizontal form start to appear then I’m sure you will find the conflict. Don’t forget to clear the cache of your browser with every change you made in the css.

Cheers,

Radu

Hi,

@spocar

Open a ticket showing the issue or/and what you want to acheive

Cheers
    R

spocar
    Participant

Thank you so much goustas. You were right, it worked for me now, I can see my search menu bar.

@Radu
    yes I will thanks

goustas
    Participant

I’m glad that I could help :).

George

Radu

Great if all good there!

Have a nice week guys

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?