This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Support Team,

Is there possible to add horizontal menu instead of vertical (for Dashboard, community and so on)?

And How can I show menu names for horizontal top left menu (like Notification for under Notification icon )?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

No there is no possible, there are too many dependencies to modify that.

You will have to add a custom function like this : https://pastebin.com/raw/YvQmqexd it will create two variables first member name and second you can choose one or both to compose the entire members name.

##member_first_name## or ##member_last_name##

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

May be I was not clear enough to what I wanted.IN the left top menu, I wanted to show label ‘Notification’ and ‘Messages’ for Notification / messages icon. Now, When I hover it it appears but I need it under the icons all the times.

Please suggest.

Radu

Hi,

Just add this css to wp-admin-> theme options -> quick css

COPY CODE

.header-icons > li > a span {
        opacity: 1;
    }

Cheers
    R.

monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

You are the star here. Thanks a lot.

Here I am requesting you to see my ticket (as I don’t know you direct email)
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddyapp-group-creation-fields/#post-175786

I am sure there is a way out of the problem, as a developer you are very well aware of this.
    I know you are very busy but please have a look.

Much appreciated.

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome, i will reply to the buddypress group creation in his topic

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?