This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     iulianolaru
    Participant

Dear community,
    I have just seen that on the project that i am working on, an horizontal line appeared and i cannot figure out what is causing that in order to delete it.

Is there any chance someone can help ?
    Thank you in advance.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Please share a link to your site because we can’t help you if we don’t know the exact symptoms.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     iulianolaru
    Participant

My mistake sqadmin, i’m sorry.

The website is http://www.klaver2.eu

iulianolaru
    Participant

UPDATE: The scroll bar appears when you log in as a user.

iulianolaru
    Participant

The website was off-line until now but now its back up and you check it. Most probably its a plugin of somekind but all the plugins i installed are specifically for buddypress and selected from the ones recommended by other users on this support forum.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Whole site looks messy. You might have changed something in the templates. Try re-installing the latest theme v.2.3

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iulianolaru
    Participant

Its a fresh, up to date install done today, step by step by the tutorial and installed only recommended plugins already used by users on this support forum.

What do you mean by messy? The same issue i had with the last install .. the scroll bar

Abe
    Keymaster

Now it looks good. Where is the scroll bar?> Give us the specific page, login credentials..

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iulianolaru
    Participant

The scroll bar appears only when you log in as a user. I will enable the website for indefinetly and you can register a simple user and check it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

klaver2.eu

Abe
    Keymaster

well .. giving a user name would have been simpler
    You also have a textarea appearing at the end of the site. I probably comes from a plugin. Disable plugins one by one to see which is causing that.

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?