This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     adam
    Participant

Hello –

I am trying to add the Horizontal Search Bar to the Profile page under the breadcrumbs just like it is in the Member Directory.

I know I have a few options e.g. [kleo_search_members_horizontal] or do_action(‘kleo_search_form_horizontal’); in PHP, but I am having trouble getting it to look just like it does on the Member Directory page.

Do I edit members/single/member-header.php or maybe create a separate header.php file to use? Please let me know where the code should go.

Thanks!!!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Add it just after the line with get_header(‘buddypress’) in wp-content\themes\sweetdate\members\single\home.php
    <?php do_action('kleo_search_form_horizontal');?>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     adam
    Participant

Hi @sqadmin – It fits nicely under the header, but the bottom of the whole search bar is slightly cut off and the search button has disappeared (it appears correctly on the Members Directory page). Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    To show the button:
    <?php do_action('kleo_search_form_horizontal', true);?>
    Give me a link to look please

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?