This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     andmoorestudios
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the hover box page element to display a picture on one side and some explainer text on the other side. On a laptop or desktop computer the hover box works as expected however when I click on a hover box on my mobile phone there’s a bug where it instantly flips over showing the text on the backside before then instantly flipping back over to show the front side again before then doing its normal and expected action of slowly flipping over to reveal the text on the backside. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue?

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I’ve noticed that. Tried some time to fix that animation bug but i cannot find a solution for that, anyway the element comes directly from the Visual Composer plugin not from our theme i recommend to ask the visual composer team about that, maybe they have any clue.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?