This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Hi, I’m wondering if there’s an easy way to get what I’m trying to accomplish. How would I set this up with your design features? I’d like to have a photo with information underneath – both part of same section (touching). And I’d like the colored box (and/or photo) to change color on hover. Is there a feature in your theme that does that? (See attached called “hover box”)

Also if I set up text like the 2nd attachment – basically just 2 rows of text with enter in between, the space is too large. I’d like to set up the text with small word on top, big on bottom, but it’s part of the same thing so I don’t want a lot of space between the 2 rows. How do I do that? (see “row style” attached)

Thank you so much for your quick replies!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cbdesign
    Participant

Just to show you – when I try doing the 2 rows like mentioned – this is what mine looks like – not like the 2nd attachment on the last post – it’s way too far apart…

Attachments:
     cbdesign
    Participant

You can see here also – there is too much space between lines that are part of the same text – how do I fix that?

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, can you link me to the pages so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i see it fine, check out attachment

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?