This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, how can i add a code here, like a short code, i trying to find the file but i couldnt, i have a social login and i would like to add there to make easier for people login

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

To add to the register modal you will need to have the SweetDate Child theme installed and activated and then copy the below file from the main theme into the Child theme. If the directories (folders) do not already exist in your Child theme you will need to recreate them manually.

Copy from
    /sweetdate/page-parts/general-register-modal.php

Copy to
    /sweetdate-child/page-parts/general-register-modal.php

You can then safely edit the copied file within the SweetDate Child theme and add your desired code.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

THanks, kind worked, but looks like a bit weird, there is some way to avoid that?
    this is what i did

<?php echo do_shortcode(“[do_widget id=oa_social_login-7]”); ?>
    <input type=”text” id=”reg-username” name=”signup_username” class=”inputbox” required
    placeholder=”<?php _e( “Username”, ‘kleo_framework’ ); ?>”>
    Attachments:
     alexhorie
    Participant

`<div class=”six columns”>
    <input type=”text” id=”reg-username” name=”signup_username” class=”inputbox” required
    placeholder=”<?php _e( “Username”, ‘kleo_framework’ ); ?>”>
    </div>
    <div class=”six columns”>
    <input type=”text” id=”fullname” name=”field_1″ class=”inputbox” required
    placeholder=”<?php _e( “Your full name”, ‘kleo_framework’ ); ?>”>
    </div>

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I went to look at the front-end to see if there was an issue but I do not see the code rendered. Did you remove it? I accessed your site in Chrome with a cache clear, Chrome Incognito and Firefox.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

ohh for some reason i copy the wrong code lol sorry! but in the #192194 is what i added, just without the

alexhorie
    Participant

ohh i removed the code

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Let me know if/when you add the code again to the register modal so I can take a look at it for you.

Thanks,

Kieran.

alexhorie
    Participant

Hi, i was trying to figure out and i saw something about iframe from the social login that i use, i dont know if you can help with that, but i need edit the css from that iframe i think

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

To really check it out and maybe get you some CSS that works it would need to be enabled on the front-end.

From your screenshot it looks like the below may work.

.oneall_social_login_providers {min-height: unset !important;}

You can see that element has a min-height of 882px set which is also the height of the large space that contains the icons.

Kieran

alexhorie
    Participant

i just changed and the code is there, i tried to add the code you sent me, but didnt work…

thank you!!!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Looks like it has worked from my end (see screenshot)

Edit: Just read your reply again, glad it is working for you now

Kieran

Attachments:
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, why for me still the same? i cleaned the cache and looks the same problem….

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m not entirely sure, I just checked in Google Chrome – Incognito and it was viewable as per my screenshot without the excessive space.

You may wish to try purging your cache again, logging out or your site, delete all data except for form data and passwords in your browser (Ctrl+Shift+Del) and restarting your browser.

Kieran

Attachments:
     alexhorie
    Participant

thank you, it is really working, was something here the problem, one more thing only, where i can add this same code in the login part?

thank you!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad it is working for you now 🙂 The login modal is in the same directory as the register modal. You will need to copy the below file from the parent to the child using the instructions above and then you’ll be able to edit the file from the child theme.

Copy from
    /sweetdate/page-parts/general-login-modal.php

Copy to
    /sweetdate-child/page-parts/general-login-modal.php

Thanks,

Kieran

alexhorie
    Participant

thank you!

Kieran_SQ

You’re welcome, your site is coming along nicely by the way – looking good 🙂

Feel free to open a new ticket any time if you have any further questions and we’ll be happy to assist.

Also, if you have a spare moment please could you consider leaving the support received / SweetDate a review on ThemeForest? It’d really help me https://themeforest.net/item/sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme/reviews/4994573

Thanks, and all the best with your project,

Kieran

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?