This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Fphotograph
    Participant

Hey Kleo Team,

I would like to integrate a Button into my Revolution Slider, but I don´t know what to do ?

I already took the general button shortcode ( [kleo_button title="Button text" href="" style="default" size="" ] )
    If I use this code then I only see the raw code in the revolution slider, but there isn´t any button..

I also used the code which u can see in the attachment. But there still isn´t any button..

What should I do ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

That code should work. Do you have Visual Composer enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fphotograph
    Participant

@sharmstr Ok it´s working now. It was because I used this (´) instead of these (“)

Is it possible to change the colour of the button into green?

Regards

sharmstr

change the button to something like

COPY CODE

[kleo_button title="Text on the button" target="_self" style="highlight" tooltip_position="left" tooltip_action="hover" el_class="green-button"]

then add this to your quick css

COPY CODE

a.btn.green-button {
      background-color: green;
      border-color: green;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fphotograph
    Participant

I changed the button to this :

[kleo_button title="Text on the button" target="_self" style="highlight" tooltip_position="left" tooltip_action="hover" el_class="green-button"]

But where can I find the quick css? -.-

Do you mean the field which I have marked in the attachment?

sharmstr

Theme options > General > Quick css

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Also K-elements plugin should be enabled.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?