This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

juandias
    Participant

Hi, i need to add a HTML code below the blog post, usually on wordpress i can add a TEXT Box under the blog or edit the single.php, and add the HTML code, but im not sure with Kleo.

Thanks.

sharmstr

Kleo uses single.php. Copy it to your child theme and edit away. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

Sorry, my child theme only show me a Style.css, i have to edit something on child theme? or the regular theme? sorry, in not a developer, and im new on this.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

I edit the single.php but from the main theme (not the child) this work, but i dont know…

sharmstr

Copy it to your child theme. Then read this http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?