This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     chaluwa
    Participant

Hello,
    Pls I need help with how to change an existing group photo. Also I would like to add a sign-up form to my About page. Thanks

Laura

Hello, to change a group photo just go to the group from the frontend or backend and you will see the option. Tod add a register form just go to the page, edit it then check SHORTCODES in the visual editor, go to Buddypress and choose Register Form.
    Let me know if it works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chaluwa
    Participant

Ok, thanks. I have been able to add register form, but I haven’t been able to change group photos. From the backend, dashboard-groups the options available are edit,delete and view. When you choose edit, there is no change photo option or maybe I have not been able to locate it.

chaluwa
    Participant

I already used different photos for my groups, but I realized that I have to change some. Changing an existing to preferred photo is were the challenge is.

Laura

Hello, try deactivating other plugins and test it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

chaluwa
    Participant

OK, I would do that.But there is one other issue. The date selector, in birthday filed has a date range of from 1920-1996. I would like to extend it to 1999. Thanks

Laura

Hello, that option is at Sweetdate > Buddypress > Members search – Superior age search limit

chaluwa
    Participant

ok, thanks.I am grateful

chaluwa
    Participant

Hello, I am still battling with how to change from an existing groups avatar (one I uploaded before) to a new avatar. I deactivated some plugins, but it didn’t work.

chaluwa
    Participant

Minutes after my previous post, I was able to locate the solution. Groups menu-Home:Forum: Members: Send invites: Manage. Thanks anyways.

Laura

Hello, glad you found a solution! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?