This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i don’t know how to change the Kleo Ajax Search box (top right) to Google Search Code, i did with Searchform.php, but i can’t find the search in the top, how can i do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, could you share your code? Are you using a plugin? You need to edit theme files so it will need to be moved to child theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juandias
    Participant

Im doing by code, but i don’t know how to work with child theme, i just create the Google Search Code and insert in the main file 😀

Laura

Hello, just copy the file in the child theme, following the same path, because if you update the theme you will lose those changes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

juandias
    Participant

But, the child theme is only one file right? how this works?

Laura

The child theme is a folder in wp-content/themes if you installed it, it should be there, and you should have it activated in wordpress themes. The child theme works as a layer above the main theme, any file that match the name in child theme, will override the main theme file. This way you can do changes without touching main files, and when you update the theme, those changes wont be lost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?