This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

How can I change my website logo size?

Thank You

Laura

Hello, your logo size will depend on your logo image size, if you prefer not to edit your logo image, please share a link so i can check out the size of it in your website 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Go to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Main Menu Height -> put a lower size that 88

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexlim91
    Participant

This is my website url: http://www.kangtao.com.my
    As you can see the logo is quite small, so i want to change the logo become bigger.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I will sent you a pdf file which inside it got mention every problem that i facing currently. I hope you can help me to solve this problem.

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i’m getting a Error establishing a database connection please let me know once i can check it 🙂

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Temporary my website still under restoring. Once It done I will let you know.
    By the way may i know why my website will show me “508 resource limted reach” how can i fix this problem?

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Why everytime i install kleo demo data it always show me error page?

Thank You

Laura

Hello, do you have version 3.0.1? Try to upgrade and try again
    For 508 error, contact your hosting as you seem limited in resources

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?