This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     gsingh
    Participant

Hi,

I have two questions:

1.  Is it possible to disable page navigation or profile contents if users are not logged in. for example, if some user (who is not logged in), enters the url to http://mysite.com/members page. they can see all members listed in there. if they select any member from the list then they can view their contents as well. is it something we can prevent from happening? How can i set the site to show contents or pages only if users are logged in?
    2. Another question is about reloading the page to user’s profile once the user has logged in. which plugin will be compatible with wp 4.9.3? How can i redirect the user to his/her own activity after they have logged in? I know there is “reload” option in theme settings, but which url should i use if i want to redirect user to  “Activity” page of their own profile.

Thanks a lot.

Laura

Hello,
    1- Yes, you can use the plugin buddypress members only 🙂
    2- Check at wordpress repository for the plugin buddypress redirect to profile 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

gsingh
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I have one question. When a user is logged in and click on the Logo to go. back to main page for example I want them to direct to activity page or something, I get an error stating that the page is not redirecting properly.

Browser times out.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, have you tried to deactivate some plugins and test again?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?