This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     redokodesign
    Participant

Hi,

Great theme. My client wants me to change the text under the ‘notifications’ section of the profile.

For example, if a user publishes an article the notification says ‘One of your articles was approved,check it out! x’

I’ve searched the files but can’t find where to change this. Could you please help?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

sharmstr

That’s not handled by Kleo. The first place I’d look is in Social Articles, assuming that’s what you’re using to give the members the ability to publish articles. If its not there, perhaps they are tapping into a standard wordpress function that generates that notification. Either way, Kleo merely stylizes the output.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I just searched. Its in social articles.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?