This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Fphotograph.

• Author
     Fphotograph
    Participant

Hey,

just want to know how I can change the yellow circeld Information ( picture in the attachment ) in the PaidProMembership Packages and how I can change the speech of the red circeld Text / modify it ?

Regards

Flo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/pricing-table

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fphotograph
    Participant

thanks for this post, but there still are some troubles..

I installed the Child theme and added the following code :

add_action(‘kleo_pmpro_after_membership_table_items’,’my_additional_level_features’);
    function my_additional_level_features ( $level ) {

if ( $level->name == ‘Basic’ ) {
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>4 New Basic Pages’;
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>10 MySql Databases’;
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>2 TB Bandwidth’;
    }

if ( $level->name == ‘Standard’ ) {
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>10 New Basic Pages’;
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>25 MySql Databases’;
    echo ‘<li class=”list-group-item”>6 TB Bandwidth’;
    }
    }

Into the function.php

After adding the code the whole website was completly white. In fact of that I deinstalled the child theme via http://FTP..

I haven´t undestand if it´s possible to get a pricing table as seen in the attachment or if it´s not ?

Best regards 🙂

Attachments:
     Fphotograph
    Participant

I just put it in the wrong line, but now it´s in the right one.

But there isn´t any different.. it still looks like the default one and I can´t add anything ?

Regards

sharmstr

The code wont work as is. You need to tailor it to your needs. Look at the code. Its pretty self explanitory. You need to replace ‘Basic’ and/or ‘Standard’ to match whatever level names you’ve created. Then below each one, replace the features to whatever features you want.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Fphotograph
    Participant

Yeah I´ve already done that.. but there isn´t any difference..

In the attachment you can see where I placed the code.

Regards

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You cant have fancy quotes. Change all of your quotes to regular ones.

Fphotograph
    Participant

Sorry but what do you mean with fancy quotes??

Do you mean the name of the packages?

If so I changed the name of the package ( to standard ) and the name of the code to ( $level->name == ‘Standard’ ) { but there isn´t any difference..

regards

sharmstr

All of your code has left/right quote characters. That’s invalid for PHP. Change them to ‘ and “. That’s why we wrap php code in pre tags here. It will keep the page from turning regular quotes into fancy quotes.

The code works if you implement it correctly. See attached.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I also forgot to mention there is no easy way to change each select button since there is no css classes on them that make them unique.

Fphotograph
    Participant

What do you mean with “(change them to “and”)” I don´t got much knowledge of PHP … 😀

I think it´s way to difficult to change the pricing list from the default settings to the look which I´ve attachet in the first post isn´t it?

Couldn´t it be a great opition to take a plugin which creates pricing tabs and then redirect it to

http://adress.de/kontodaten/checkout/?level=2 ( Checkout ) ?

sharmstr

Sorry, see what I mean about the quotes changing? Look

You have “ and ” and ´ and

change theme to

COPY CODE

" and '

sharmstr

see attached

Attachments:
     sharmstr

To answer your question about a plugin to create the levels page, one does exist. http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/2013/10/plugin-convert-levels-page-div-layout-plus-fancy-three-column-style-code-idea/

Fphotograph
    Participant

I honestly don´t know which of them you mean .. I really don´t got much knowledge of PHP..

I´ve marked them in the attachment.

Thanks for the plugin advice, but I think this one don´t look really nice and Web 2.0 stylish 🙂

sharmstr

I mean all of them. LOL. Arrggggg. See attached for examples of whats wrong.

I’ve also attached the original code with the correct type of quotes.

Attachments:
     Fphotograph
    Participant

Hahah sorry 😀 I copied the code exactly into the functions.php of my child theme..

No Impact at all .. -.-

I think I just will use some other pricing tables and redirect them directly to the checkout page 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?