This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     guaser
    Participant

Hello dears,

I am trying to find out how I can modify the whole site width in 1 sidebar and 2 sidebar templates (or generally speaking in any layout available in Kleo) but I can’t find any docs addressing this…

My problem is that the general site width even in boxed, is a bit tight to fit my content as per my needs, specially when I add sidebars.

Thanks a lot and have a good one!

Kieran_SQ

Hey @guaser,

Please try the following CSS changes by adding these to style.css in the child theme or in Quick CSS under the General Settings tab in KLEO theme settings. You may have to clear your local browser cache, website cache and any other services like CloudFlare or MaxCDN to see the changes.

Boxed – This changes the width of the boxed layout (size changed to 1700px, you can increase or decrease as needed)

.page-boxed {max-width: 1700px !important;}

Main content – This changes the width of the main content (size change to 95%, change to suit)

#main-container {min-width: 95% !important;}

Main content (post) – This changes the width of the main post text

.col-sm-9 {width: 50%;}

Main content (sidebar right) – This changes the width of the single right sidebar

.col-sm-3 {width: 50%;}

The last two CSS snippets should compliment each other, they should be equal to 100%

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

guaser
    Participant

Aesome! Thanks a lot Kieran! Sorry for the late reply, been busy.

Have a great day!

Kieran_SQ

No worries @guaser, reach out any time 🙂

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?