This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     andmoorestudios
    Participant

I need to be able to hide the admin toolbar but I also need my users to be able to make their own groups and currently the only way to do that seems to be by using the admin toolbar. Is there a way to allow my users to create their own groups that doesn’t involve the admin toolbar?

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about groups, first you will need to make sure you have enabled group creation in the BuddyPress settings, you can do this by going to WP Admin > Settings > BuddyPress > Tab: Options > Scroll to: ‘Group Creation’.

Once you have verified this is on you can go to the /groups/ page and you will see below the search bar and above the main content a link titled ‘Create a group’, you can click this to create groups via the front-end (see screenshot). You can also add a custom link to the menu if you wish of which the URL would be /groups/create/ (see screenshot).

Hope this helps,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     andmoorestudios
    Participant

Thank you so much, this is just what I was looking for. Excellent service, would highly recommend.

Kieran_SQ

Hey,

Wow thanks for the compliment! I’m really glad I could help you today, if you ever need more assistance please feel free to open a new ticket any time 🙂

Also, if you haven’t done so already, would you mind leaving the theme / support received a review on ThemeForest? Every review really does help us.

Either way, have a great day

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

andmoorestudios
    Participant

I’d be happy to leave you a review, thanks again!

Kieran_SQ

Hey,

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

All the best,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?