This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     cameronvegas
    Participant

As of current, when a user logs in he is required to fill out the primary profile fields on the registration page.

How can I direct a user to fill out the fields in additional field groups before completing registration?

Can I move the primary info fields to a second page as well (off the initial registration page) so its not so cluttered?

Thanks.  Great theme!

sharmstr

Buddypress doesnt have a built in way of doing this, unless you add those fields to the default tab. Either google or ask on the buddypress forums for a solution. I know its been asked before so you should find some info that will help.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I should mention that you can use Peters Login Redirect to specify a post-registration redirect to the users profile edit screen, but that still wont make them fill out the fields.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?