This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by pascalh.

• Author
     pascalh
    Participant

Hi I want to change the number of photos can be uploaded up to 3. Where can I adjust this?
    It concerns the theme sweetdate.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, if you are using the default bpAlbum functionality you can enalbe bp_Album settings by adding this to your sweetdate-child/functions.php
    add_action( ‘admin_menu’, ‘bp_album_add_admin_menu’ );

You can enable bpAlbum from Sweetdate – Buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pascalh
    Participant

Hi thanks for the comment

I have tried to do this, but I cannot get it working
    Is there a maximum number of photos per Member which one can upload in the album? ( i’m not sure )
    I am a beginner in php, it is so for me not as easy to adjust this.
    Is it possible to create a custom sweetdate-child/functions.php en send to me?

What exactly I want to:

To save space, i want to be the limit uploading foto’s is ( in the album ) : 3

I hope you can help me, it is the last thing remains to be done.

thanks and have a nice weekend
    Pascal

Abe
    Keymaster

yes that can be achieved with the above solution if you are using the included bpAlbum and see the Album navigation in your profile. See the attached content of the functions.php, just copy paste the whole content to your file

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     pascalh
    Participant

Hi Thanks for the support
    This item can be closed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How change the number of photos that can be upload’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?