This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by guy_fraser.

• Author
     guy_fraser
    Participant

When I click the Take The Tour button, the page scrolls smoothly to reveal the next section – I can’t work out how you did that. The URL on that button is # so I assume it’s using JS or something?

I have two buttons on my revslider – one I want to scroll the page until the bottom of a section is visible in the browser window, the other I want to scroll the page until the top of a section is at the top of the browser window.

Any help much appreciated, I realise this doesn’t really have much to do with the theme but others may find the answer useful.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That comes from revslider functionality when you are editing a layer object in layer Links and Advanced Params – Link To Slide – Scroll below slider and Scroll Under Slider Offset set to 40px

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

Hrm, looks like I’ll have to add some custom jQuery to get the exact effect I’m after.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How did you implement "Take The Tour" button on demo homepage?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?