This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Gandam.

• Author

Tagged: 

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I am planning to user social stabiliser for blog/page commenting. However, I am experiencing two issues here;

1. I cannot leave comment (unable to typing contents to default comment field) after I enable social commenting, but any other social comments are working fine, any idea?

2. How do I hide the divider with wording of “0 COMMENTS” in post or page?

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    Any solution to my query yet? 🙁

sharmstr

We ask that you give us up to 48 hours to respond. You are asking for help on an unsupported plugin which takes longer to respond to than other requests. There is no need to ask for an update. Your question isnt lost 🙂

To hide the comments title, use this css

COPY CODE

#comments .hr-title.hr-long {
        display: none;
    }

I installed Super Socializer on a clean install of Kleo and was able to type in the comments box. Perhaps its a plugin conflict on your site or custom code that you have or maybe even its not compatible with whatever wysiwyg pluging you’re using for the comments box.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr
    Thanks for great support!!! +1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?