This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Graemej
    Participant

I have a layout which I was trying to attach but can’t. I wanted to know how to do this with this theme. Your teaching videos are a bit quick for me to follow. or can you suggest someone that can do for me. I am using whitelabel dating
    Graeme

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, Send us an email at themesupport@seventhqueen.com with the attachment to see what you want to achieve.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

motionbliss
    Participant

I have installed Sweet date but I don’t know much on how can people sign up on my site?
    Your teaching videos are a bit quick for me to follow and no audio. Can you suggest someone that can do for me. Maybe from oDesk.com I can’t find anyone in oDesk.com that knows how to use Sweet Date (They said they do, but they don’t) Can you have create a place on your support area that have teachers/someone who know and welling to help other setting up their website.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You should user microlancer.com service for customizations.
    To enable user signup go to WP admin – Settings – General and check Anyone can register

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?