This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I got this error message at this URL, http://mysite.com/wp-admin, the message content was;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_breadcrumb() in /home/…/…/mysite/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 388

Any idea how to resolve this? Thanks again!! 🙂

Radu

Do you have recently installed some plugins ?

Please disable all plugins and if the error disappear enable plugins one by one
    and check every plugin activation to see what causes this.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    I’ve managed to figure the cause of this error, but I am confusing here. It seems the error caused by a plugin, WP All In One Security. I changed the login URL to something else (for an instance, logmein) instead of wp-admin, then when I try the default login URL, mysite.com/wp-admin then I got this fatal error message. My question is do I need to modify anything if I change the default log in URL? Thanks again!! 🙂

Radu

Hi

Normally no, but you can try to re-save permalinks, please ask the plugin author maybe he knows if this is a common issue.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve switched to WordPress WordPress default themes like Twenty fifteen, then this fatal error goes away, so it seems this is something related to Kleo, my opinion! What would you suggest or advise, thanks!

Radu

Your wordpress is updated to latest version ?

You plugins are updated ?

If you disable plugins the error goes away ?

Anyways add this go to wp-config.php and look for wp_debug and change from define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); to define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true ); also add this under the wp_debug true

define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true );
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Look if any other error appears on screen after you enable the wp_debug, the WP_DEBUG_LOG will store all errors into debug.log in /wp-content/

Let me know

Cheers

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    Our WP and plugin both are updated to the latest version. Yes, the error goes away if I disable the plugin or if I disable the feature of “Rename Log Page” in WP All In One Security plugin. However, I have followed your instruction then it resulted more error messages afterward;

The error messages were;

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /…/…./…../mysite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /…/…./…./mysite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /…./…./…./mysite/wp-includes/functions.php:3792) in /…/…/public_html/mysite/wp-content/plugins/sg-cachepress/class-sg-cachepress.php on line 335

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()
    instead. in /…./…./public_html/mysite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

Note: This is quite weird honestly. FYR, all these error goes away when I switch the theme to Twenty Fifteen, any ideas? 🙁

Regards,

Radu

Hi Gandam,

You debug was already set to be TRUE ? if yes set to false

This notice is popular, an notice will not affect the script functionalities.

https://www.google.ro/search?q=Notice%3A+bbp_setup_current_user+was+called+incorrectly

http://php.net/manual/ro/function.error-reporting.php

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    It was set to false before I made any changes according to your instruction. Again, it was only one line error message at first: Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_breadcrumb() in /home/…/…/mysite/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php on line 388

After I made changes, then I got good couple error messages, any idea why?

Regards,

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    I forgot to mention that the debug was set to FALSE, so I changed to TRUE according to your instruction.

Radu

Strange,

Normally this is not happends, please try to re-upload the theme files…

If this is useless, please provide me access to wp-admin and to FTP to can debug this.

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Please check now, i’ve suppressed the function kleo_breadcrumb() from /home/…/…/mysite/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php

I see that the error not appear in debug.log

I’ve enabled debug log form wp-config.php

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?