This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by victor.

• Author
     larsberends
    Participant

Hi there,
    Can you help me with some questions?

1)How do i limit the number of friendships for the different memberships levels
    I have installed the “Paid Membership Pro” and have different membership levels. I can turn the friendships mode “on” and “off”, but how can i sett a limit (off friends) on the different memberships levels? How can i restrict certain levels to have more than one friend?

2)How do i set that only friends can send private messages to each other?
    I can restrict certain memberships levels from sending private messages, but how can I set that only friends can send private messages to each other? I would like that you have to have a friendship to send private messages to each other.

Can someone help me with this?
    Thank you in advance
    Kind regards Lars Berends

Laura

Hello, for 2) https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-private-message-for-friends-only/
    1) May need custom work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

larsberends
    Participant

Thanks!

victor
    Participant

Hello @laura, is this post still relevant today, i checked out the plugin it says it may no longer be compatible. is their any other option.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?