This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Fred-Z.

• Author
     Fatima
    Participant

as the topic explains, i would like to remove the “forums” tab on the profiles.

Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    To remove the forum tab from the profile add this to sweetdate-child/functions.php having the sweetdate child theme activated:

COPY CODE

// Remove forums menu item
    function my_setup_nav() {
          global $bp;

unset($bp->bp_nav['forums']);
    }

add_action( 'bp_setup_nav', 'my_setup_nav', 1000 );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Fred-Z
    Participant

This message appear : “Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/sortiren/www/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php:60) in /home/sortiren/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 63”

Fatima
    Participant

worked for me .

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, at line 60 from the functions.php seems to be a problem. make sure to copy/paste the exact text. Maybe give us the whole file to take a look. You can use pastebin.com to show the file contents

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Fred-Z
    Participant

Hi Fatima, can you help me ?
    Can I see your functions.php text ?

Fred-Z
    Participant

Ooops, worked for me too!

Thks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How do i remove the "forums" tab from profiles?’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?