This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     nyikatapuwa
    Participant

may you please  advise  me hw i can remove  the sweet date name  and  replace  with my site  name

Laura

Hello, at the themes?
    Just edit the style.css of both themes and change the first lines where it says Sweetdate

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I used a plugin once before, it messed up my site (core file, wp-config, etc). Not recommend to use any plugin to do that.

Anyway, are you referring to change this line I circled in RED and what about the one below it with that RED QUESTION MARK (Template)?

But if I change the theme name, would it mess up the theme updater or any links or pages?

Also, is there’s a way I can CHANGE the plugin names as well?

Please advise, thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, both themes need to have the same name at the start, check here http://davidjrush.com/blog/2012/09/renaming-your-wordpress-theme/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?