This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     jhamer123
    Participant

How do i upload the demo content? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, love the theme so far!

Laura

Hello, in the .zip of the theme, find the folder Demo Content and you will see an xml file, now go to your admin dashboard and in Tools > Import click on WordPress, it may ask you to install it, do it then activate and run the import.
    Drop the xml file inside and being, you will see an author select dropdown, select your current user and click on import media also. Then import and wait 🙂
    This will import all pages so to have the homepage go to Settings > Reading and select static front page, Home and Blog

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jhamer123
    Participant

Thank you for that. I got it up and running. Now, when I go to try and make an account it says there is no register page. So i made one. But i think there needs to be some code to actually register a user in the register page. So how would I do that? Thanks so much. You can go to commiemingle.com to see!

Laura

Hello, it looks great! 🙂 To setup the register page go to Settings > Buddypress > Pages and select your register page and also activate page, save and a form will appear magically in the register page for visitors ( logged in you wont see it )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?