This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by pandreas82.

• Author

Tagged: 

Bedurion
    Participant

I want to create a mega menu for my website like the image that I leave:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Select “Enable Mega menu for child items”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     pandreas82
    Participant

It doesn’t work for me. Should I have to install a plugin like this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/megamenu/?

pandreas82
    Participant

Could you please answer to me?

Thank you!

pandreas82
    Participant

Nobody here for help??

sharmstr

You dont need to install a plugin. You need to check mega menu for the parent item, then add sub menu items under it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Here’s the documentation: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#menus

pandreas82
    Participant

Ok thank you! I just solved it!

I had the menu at Primary menu Location and mega menu didn’t work there.

I put the menu at “Top Menu Location” ok KLEO and, now, mega menu is shonw correctly!

Andreas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?