This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve been searching for similar topics, but I couldn’t find any close to my query. However, I need to add couple of new fonts to Kleo, the specific fonts are not available in Font Family under Theme Option. For an example, “ROBOTO Condensed Light” is not available in the list, also I would like to add a Chinese font for header and body contents, so how do I go about this? How do I add fonts to Font Family?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, you need to check out the font instructions to install it, each font should have it, in the website where you download it. Then you will need to change it by css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Gandam
    Participant

@Laura – I am not familiar with the font instruction you just mentioned? To download it my desktop and install to where?

Then you will need to change it by css – can it be done

can you guide me on this as well, is it difficult to change for a beginner? Which file should I edit from?

Thanks

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I basically want to add a Chinese character font for our site, and it is not available in Font Family under Theme options, so what is the best way to do then? Thanks

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I need some respond here pls!!! 🙁

Laura

Hello, look at the page where youare going to download the font, they should have instrutions on how to install it, finally you need to change all fonts by css, i can help you with that once you have the font installed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Jessica
    Participant

So how do you change the font via CSS? I tried writing the following in the style.css of the child theme, and it only changes some of the fonts, seemingly dependent upon size, location, etc.

COPY CODE
    body {
     font-family: "ヒラギノ明朝 ProN", "Hiragino Mincho ProN", "游明朝", "Yu Mincho", "メイリオ", Meiryo, Osaka, serif;
    }
     Laura

Hello, it depends, for example that code changes the font of the body, but you need to change it for each place that is not changing and maybe add a !important before the ;

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?