This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by reosys.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

Hi I found this really great plugin called Buddy Press Reshare (BP reshare)

it is downloadable at GitHub. This is the link: https://github.com/imath/bp-reshare

It basically works like the retweet button in Twitter. Amazing. BUT

somehow I doesn’t work perfect with KLEO. I can see the BP reshare button on every 6 th activity comment instead on all of them. And also sometimes the reshare logo in the button is displayed twice.

It would be really cool to get this perfectly integrated. Is there a way to check that ? What can I do to modify my code ?
    It would be great if you could integrate this in Kleo.I am sure everyone wants that, since we all get used to twitter and Instgram and it seems to work basically. Please help. Appreciate.
    If you like to see the plugin in installed i can send you user credentials.

sharmstr

It hasnt been updated for 2 years. Have you tested in WP 2015 theme? I doubt anyone here will spend anytime getting a plugin that doesnt work to work with kleo 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

@sharmstr,
    but it works with Kleo,
    i think it is only about some small modifications

Norman
    Participant

for example the icon on the button shows twice instead of one time !
    but it works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

But does it work perfect with the 2015 theme?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

so far I can only find two minor problems:

– the button doesn’t show under all activity entries ( only every 4th )
    – sometimes the reshare icon ( the two arows building a cycle) is visible 2 times instead of one time

besides that it works really great. and it is a lot of fun to reshare activities that you like.
    it than appears on the top of the activity wall, plus the reshare counter counts one up.

I would think that everyone wants that.

sharmstr

Looks like it only adds it to activity updates, not forum updates, not post updates and not to comments. Its that way with the WP 2015 theme as well. So as I said before, if it plugin doesnt work perfectly were not going to fix it.

You can try this.

COPY CODE

#buddypress .bp-reshare-img {
      display: inline;
    }

#buddypress .bp-reshare-img.reshared, body.activity-permalink #buddypress .bp-reshare-img.reshared {
      background-position: 0 -15px;
    }

Norman
    Participant

yes @sharmstr that is correct .-what a pitty.

is this code for .css ?

Norman
    Participant

ah. yes it is for .css
    and it works !! thanks @sharmstr

reosys
    Participant

where and in which file I have to put following code:

#buddypress .bp-reshare-img {
    display: inline;
    }

#buddypress .bp-reshare-img.reshared, body.activity-permalink #buddypress .bp-reshare-img.reshared {
    background-position: 0 -15px;
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?