This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by labdesignbrasil.

• Author
     bukopop
    Participant

Hi,

I want my users to be able to add/create portfolio without going to the Dashboard (because I am keeping the dashboards for security purposes). Similar to BUDDYPRESS PORTFOLIO, there is a “PROJECT” tab that shows up if you install it. But I couldn’t find it on KLEO template.

How about for KLEO’s Portfolio? How do give my user similar experience (where in they can start a project/portfolio page) without giving them access to the dashboard?

sharmstr

No way to do that unless you can find a plugin like this http://wp-types.com/home/cred/ that will allow you to create a post form on the frontend. The last time I checked CRED it only worked for CPTs that were created with their Types plugin. That may have changed though.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

bukopop
    Participant

Okay thank you. It is what it is then.

labdesignbrasil
    Participant

@bukopop

Im trying to work out same “feature”.
    pls keep me posted if u find a way to do it.
    good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?