This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     solokco
    Participant

How do I add the social icons to the bottom sidemenu when its collapsed as the DEMO on the site?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about the social icons, you have to set two different options to work like this

– Go to Appearance > Widgets > Side Menu Area > Add Widget: ‘(BuddyApp) Social Share’. Configure this widget to your needs by adding your desired social networks.

– Now you will need to go to Appearance > Customize > Sidemenu > Sidemenu Settings > Toggle: ‘Show sidemenu icons’ to off.

You should now see your social icons appear when the menu is closed as per the creative demo

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

solokco
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer.

But this DISABLES all the other icons on the menu. I would like keep my main navigation AND add the social icons at the bottom of the menu.

Is it possible ?

Radu

Hi,

Look in wp-admin-> appearance -> widgets -> sidemenu area

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?