This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed that + Load More button’s wording isn’t located in centre vertically in Member profile media page, how and where do I adjust that? I was hoping if you guys can help me out, thank you.

page ref: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/demo/media/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, we will do it and included it in this week update.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Gandam
    Participant

@Abe
    Thanks and looking forward to the next update!! 🙂

Gandam
    Participant

@Abe
    Are you guys releasing the new update any sooner? BTW, would you include VC plugin within this update as well?

Regards,

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, we are working hard to release it over the weekend. The VC 4.9.2 version is included with the new update as well lots of new goodies 🙂

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Gandam
    Participant

@Abe
    I don’t mean to rush you and your team, but referring your last reply, it sounded to me that you were going to release the latest update during last weekend. Anyway, I do appreciate your theme and good support of course, but I am dying to see the update, not sure how long do we have to wait for still? 🙁

Regards,

Andrei

We’re still in beta testing because it’s a major update and we need to be sure everything works just fine.

Thank you very much for your patience, I’m sure it will worth the wait.

Cheers

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I was thinking if you could help me to adjust the wording position so long while you guys are still working on the newer version, does that sound possible? In the meantime, I also picked up another very similar problem on “Remember Me wording” in login screen page, it isn’t located in centre as well. Cheers! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi,

This is not related to our theme, it’s your backend login page, there are plenty plugins to help you style this backend login page, just search the wordpress plugin directory.

Cheers

Abe
    Keymaster

Kleo 3.9 was just released and that should be fixed now(the Load more padding)

Cheers

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?