This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ImG
    Participant

Though there are lots of discussion about login/logout redirect, i cannot able to find the solution for these problems.1.When the member is in his messages page like http://www.example.com/members/memberusername/messages if he clicks the logout button it tends to redirect the user to the same page even if we use both “default wordpress redirect” and “reload the current page” in theme options, but user is already got logged out he cannot see http://www.example.com/members/memberusername/messages page, it tends to open back end with the login message “You must log in to access the page you requested.”, the suggested plugin in the forum peter’s login/logout redirect also not working.I have used both logout link from under menus>kleo,buddypress but the same result 2. We can see login link in page which is loaded after account activation, this link directs the user to back end, how to solve these issues, Any solution!

Andrei

Hi,

1. That redirect is managed by buddypress and does not interfere with login redirects. It’s a “No access” redirect made by buddypress. You can resolve this problem by using the “Theme my login” plugin, which will add a frontend login page which will override the backend login page.
    One slight problem at this point because of a small incompatibility bug between Theme my login and BuddyPress, you will need to add the following piece of code to functions.php file from our theme.

COPY CODE

if (!function_exists('wp_shake_js')) { function wp_shake_js(){} }

2. If you use the solution from step 2, this will be also covered.
    Also we plan to add our popup for that link from the activation page, probably in the next update.

Let me know how things worked out.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?