This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Hello,

In my principal menu some items does not appear if user is connected or if user is disconnected.

( where can i check if menu items is for all user or just for connected ? )

thanks you 🙂

If you love Ableton check my blog :
    www.zikrea.com

davidoryang
    Participant

Salut Wil,

Je pense je peux aider avec qq conseil… 🙂

All the items in your main menu that you got from either the BuddyPress or Kleo sections have this function.
    They are conditional.

So, you would just have to work with that logic as well, if you want to use them in your menu.

For example, the ‘Notification’ option is only going to be seen by a user who is currently connected. The same with Profile, Messages, Settings and Logout.
    Only someone who is connected can see them.

While, the Login and Register items will only be visible to someone who is not connected.

Vous voyez un peu?

Kieran_SQ

Hi @wilfriedMarseille,

Thanks for your question, @davidoryang is correct in that these menu items are conditional and will not show depending on the users logged in or logged out status.

Logged out users will see login and register

Logged in users will see logout, live notifications, live messages, account etc

If you have menu items other than those above showing conditionally then please let me know and I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?