This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Dietmar
    Participant

Hi there,

how can I change buddypress / bbpress pages in its Design?

Cheers Dietmar

Kamal

Hello @Dietmar,
    You can change the design mostly by css, However, if you would like to change the template for bbpress and buddypress then you can find them in two folders “bbpress” and “buddypress” inside the KLEO theme folder.
    If you have any more problems then kindly tell me with more details.
    Regards,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Dietmar
    Participant

Hi Kamal,

thank you for your response, but…

…to change each site in its core or via CSS, sure that should work… but I am not a coder / programer… I am a stupid user that like to change these pages like I did it with the others via visual composer… I am like most of all the other users a WYSIWYG-man… and that’s how it should work!

Hope you got me.

Cheers, Dietmar

sharmstr

@dietmar That would be nice wouldn’t it? The issue is that Seventhqueen didn’t write those plugins and neither of them use “pages” as a normal user would consider a page. Everything is done through templates. You should request this (express your frustration) over on the bbPress and Buddypress forums. Let me know when you do and I’ll +1 them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant

@sharmstr

Thank you for your thoughs about it, but it´s not really helpfull… It already tells me what I thought before starting with it – remember I am a newbie in WordPress – its like LEGO, everone likes to use it, with its templates and packages, but nobody does it in one complete string or project! To do it professional – and that’s what I like – you need coders and then I don’t need any templates anymore…

Sorry, but now I am really frustrated!

D.

Kamal

Hi
    Please do not say like that. You are not stupid at all. You are our dearest client. 🙂 Well, I am sorry to tell you that it is not possible to edit those pages like normal pages with Visual composer or WYSIWYG editor. If you need to change them very much, you can do that by hiring a developer. But if you need little customization, you can tell me here, I must try to help you.
    Regards,
    Kamal

Dietmar
    Participant

@Kamal,

thank you for your offer, but first of all you don’t have to say you “must try”, because you’re not a slave.
    I am going to re-think our strategy and then, maybe, I’ll come back…

Cheers, Dietmar

Kamal

Hi,
    Thank you very much, I did not mean like that. I meant to say I am very eager to help you and it is okey, Please take your time.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Dietmar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Hello @Dietmar,
    I am sorry I can not remember when you asked about pricing and hiring. and I am sorry that I do not understand your message completely, what do you mean by profile of our company? Would you please explain a bit?
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Dietmar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@Dietmar right now we don’t have a dedicate department for custom developments, we will have soon though, but I will ask my colleagues if they have spare time in the next month for a custom work project.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?