This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     wielandsmith
    Participant

Where do I find the default avatar selection. I actually changed the default… and now have no idea where it is!

Monica

wielandsmith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Hello Monica,
    For the first problem, You can solve it in different ways,
    >From WP Dashboard>settings>discussion>Default Avatar.
    >For buddypress, You can use a plugin like this or read for more info here.
    And for the second problem, I could not replicate your problem on my end. It would be good if you could give me the link to your site to test the problem. and One suggestion for solving the second problem. You may test it again deactivating your all plugins and clearing all cache and cookies of your browser.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wielandsmith
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Hello Monica,
    I have just tested your site with 4 different browsers eg, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and I have refreshed the page several times but the header was fine. It did not shrink at all. I have added the screenshots for you. As far as I am concerned, your problem should be fixed if you just clear the browser cache and cookies and other browser data and then test again. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wielandsmith
    Participant

good – I just disabled and re-enabled the plugins – so that might have helped. thank you!
    Monica

Kamal

Hi Monica,
    Yap, You are right, sometimes disabling and re-enabling plugins and clearing browser caches and cookies fixes a lot of problems. 🙂 I am glad your problem is resolved. If you have any problem with our theme, please do not hesitate to ask me here.
    Regards,
    Kamal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?