This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     secretenergy
    Participant

The image slider is changing at a very slow pace in the blog area. How can I increase the speed of the default image slider built in to the theme?

Catalin

you need to go first to edit the slide and the sub-menu for this is “layer animation”… take a look to my screenshot for more details

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     secretenergy
    Participant

Good day. I’m speaking of the slides that can be created for post not Revolution Slider. I have attached an image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

The speed can be modified from this file:

wp-content\themes\kleo\assets\js\app.js

around line 254:

COPY CODE

scroll: {
    items: 1,
    duration: 600,
    //fx: "crossfade",
    easing: "easeInOutExpo",
    wipe: true
    },

the number you need to modify is 600

we will add this as a standard functionality on a future update also… thank you for pointing this out.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

@catalin: Doesn’t it have to be done in the minified file since 2.0?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

@sharmstr: good point, the modifications should be done first in the app.js file and then, using this:

http://refresh-sf.com/yui/

should be generated the compressed file and then replace this with the old one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?