This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     hbcondo
    Participant

Using the Kleo Pinterest homepage as an example, how would I change the Kleo Posts layout grid to display the author’s name instead of the post title? Also, is there a way to set the color based on post tag?

Laura

Hello, you cannot replace the title for the author name, as it would require to edit the template of the element itself. The color of what based on post tag? Right now you could use css to set the border colored line based on post category

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

hbcondo
    Participant

Okay, please let me know which template we can override to make this change. We also need to display custom text instead of the excerpt.

Laura

Hello, you will find all visual composer elements of KLEO at kleo/vc_templates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

hbcondo
    Participant

Actually it’s in:
    page-parts/post-content-masonry.php

Laura

The one I was referring was to Kleo post grid element, glad you could find the right one 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?