This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering whether we can change color on pin color and its popover title color. I have added this code, but it didn’t work, not sure if I did it correctly.

[kleo_pin type=”icon” icon=”group” top=”50%” left=”50%” tooltip=”popover” tooltip_position=”right” tooltip_title=”test box ” tooltip_color=”red” tooltip_text=”this is a test message ” tooltip_action=”hover” animation=”animate-when-almost-visible” css_animation=”right-to-left”]

Laura

Hello, can you link me to the page? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, right click is disabled, could you enable it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Gandam
    Participant

@Laura – I can disable the right-click protection but not sure why it has to do with changing pin & popover color. I thought that you could just correct my code to fix this problem, no? 🙂

For an example, I want to change the pin to red color, then I add this code: tooltip_color=”red” What is that correct way to do?

[kleo_pin type=”icon” icon=”group” top=”50%” left=”50%” tooltip=”popover” tooltip_position=”right” tooltip_title=”test box ” tooltip_color=”red” tooltip_text=”this is a test message ” tooltip_action=”hover” animation=”animate-when-almost-visible” css_animation=”right-to-left”]

Laura

Hello, there is not a color option, thats why i wanted to check out the css to give you a solution in css 🙂

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please add this CSS code to QUICK CSS in General Settings, this will make it black, then just edit the color as you want

COPY CODE

span.kleo-pin-icon.hover-pop.animated.animate-when-almost-visible.right-to-left.start-animation span {
      background-color: black;
    }

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you, but this “quick css code” will change the pin color permanently, right? I was hoping if I could make simple changes from VC backend editor in selected posts or pages only. Can that be done?

Laura

Hello, right know as i know, that cant be possible

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?