This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by rudik2.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    it is possible to change redirect some quest from register page to register form?
    I would like to quest when click some user, group thubnails in home page wiil be open a login or register form, not moved to register page. Similar effect when user click login button or register button in home page.

Please help

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I don’t think it is an easy task since the redirects are done normally server side and in the client side you don’t always know what capabilities user has.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

1. Abe, i change my url from http://www.xyz.com/register (english) to http://www.xyz.com/rejestracja (polish) and when QUEST click to some thumbnails in home page, he redirect to http://www.xyz.com/register with 404 page. Where i can fix it? Maybe i can change some in paid membership pro page??

Abe
    Keymaster

You need to change the link in the code you added for the redirection if that is the case, otherwise it should be automatically redirected to the page you set for Register component in Settings – Buddypress – Pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

I know, i change url in setting – buddypress – pages from “register” (english) to “rejestracja” (polish), but I need to change the code somewhere else, because when QUEST (not logged) click in home page to some thumbnails (member or group), he is redirect to 404 page with old url http://www.123.com/register. Maybe You know where i can change it? 🙂

rudik2
    Participant

In sweetdate-child/function.php i have this code:

COPY CODE
    //Redirect only guests to register page
    add_filter('kleo_pmpro_url_redirect', 'kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect');

function kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect($redirect)
    {
        if (!is_user_logged_in()){
            return home_url().'/register';
        }
        else
        {
            return $redirect;
        }
    }

Maybe here a muste change something?
    Where i can find ‘kleo_pmpro_url_redirect’, ‘kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect’ files??

rudik2
    Participant

Please help with this bug. I really depend on it.
    Please try:
    1. Change page name from register to for example register123
    2. Logout
    3. Go to home page and click to some thubnails for example photo user or group in home page.

rudik2
    Participant

Of course, I set in Sweetdate/Membership setting that guests not able to browse the groups and user profiles.

Abe
    Keymaster

can;t you see this line in your code that needs to be changed??
    return home_url().’/register’;

---

rudik2
    Participant

Working good thank you

rudik2
    Participant

It is possible to change this code`//Redirect only guests to register page
    add_filter(‘kleo_pmpro_url_redirect’, ‘kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect’);

function kleo_my_custom_guest_redirect($redirect)
    {
    if (!is_user_logged_in()){
    return home_url().’/register’;
    }
    else
    {
    return $redirect;
    }
    }`

to show register form instead of redirect to register page, for quest?

<a href="#" data-reveal-id="register_panel">

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How to change redirect quest from register page to register form’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?