This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Groubee2
    Participant

Hi

How can I change text link color and hover in activity feed on link like:

– user is attending an event (is only the event name which is a link) which color should be changed

– user publish a post (is only the post name which is a link) which color should be changed

Its only the active link which should be changed into #dd9933 with a hover #81d742

See the 2 attached images

Cheers

Tonny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try adding this to style.css at child theme

COPY CODE

::selection {
        background: black !important;
    }

🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Andrei @Radu and @Laura

I love your Theme @Andrei!! and I love your support, but…

I am a little confused, @Radu have given me TOP support, almost everything have he solved for me! by giving me CSS I could use inside the Theme BuddyApp Quick CSS box. It works and it should still works after an update of the theme – right?

On the other hand @Laura keep saying I have to add her code to “style.css at child theme”, but I have not a setup with a child theme. And if I could avoid the child theme I would. Of course if all @Radu ‘s fine work will disappear after a theme upgrade, I need to make a child theme. But if I dont need a child theme I would like to be able to use @Laura s code the same way as @Radu ???

I really look forward to hear your reply!

Best regards
    Tonny

Laura

Hello, the child theme is very recommended because of future updates, you should always use a child theme 🙂
    You can copy the code Radu gave you and paste it at the style.css of the child theme with mine too 🙂
    The only thing you will need to do is export your customizer settings and import it at the child theme, with the following:
    https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?