This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Groubee2
    Participant

Hi

How to change the white background color on the todo-list Add New Item box?

see attached image!

Cheers

Tonny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

The page it looks different please provide link to the page from screenshot.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Groubee2
    Participant

The link is still the same?? yes I have removed som assignments, but the big white box in the bottom is still there 🙂 How can I change the white background color here: http://wellshigh.serv09.powerhosting.dk/my-tasks/manage-tasks/

Radu

Hi,

I cannot view the white area like you,,maybe i don’t have permissions with the account that you have provided ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Groubee2
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

This is the css

COPY CODE

#ctdl-frontend-admin form#addtodo {
        background: #29395A !important;
    }

I will make a new account with editor role on your site to reproduce the issue that you describe and i will get back to you.

Cheers

Radu

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

Ahh it was you 🙂 who created a new profile – no problem!

Yes, ok, the CSS code works great!!

Look forward to hear from you!

Cheers
    Tonny

Radu

Hi,

Yes, please leave the accounts with same password, the admin account and the editor account, this is need to our team to test and to see how the issue is caused,one of my colleague will respond you here when it looks and find a solution.

Cheers

Radu

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

What is the status on this one?

Radu

Hi,

The bug is on the list, we haven’t patched this yet, we will announce you here.

Cheers

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

What is the status on this one? I got a “has been automatically closed due to inactivity.”?

Cheers

Radu

Status is in progress,

That is an automatically message and it closes old tickets

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?