This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Groubee2.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi

On Themeforest you have a picture of the live chat where 2 users have their own background bubble color – how is that possible? See attached image

How can I change the live chat text background bubble to each user? now it is orange on my site for every user?

The Chat is in the right sidebar on >Oversigt

I hope you can help me 🙂

Cheers

Tonny

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you have a custom style that changes the color of it? if so, please delete it and add this instead

COPY CODE

.wcContainer .wcMessages .wcMessage.wcCurrentUserMessage .wcMessageContent {
        background: black;
        color: #ffffff;
    }
    .wcContainer .wcMessages .wcMessage .wcMessageContent {
        background-color: grey;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Laura,

Nope, I have just chosen a color under the theme customization? See attached images

I have now removed the color and its all pink? the chat is still not in more colors?

Cheers
    Tonny

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Groubee2
    Participant

Thanks @Laura

We really look forward to hear from ex @Radu 🙂

Cheers
    Tonny

Radu

Hi,

Use these css-s and replace with your desired colors

COPY CODE

.wcContainer .wcMessages .wcMessage .wcMessageContent { background-color:green !important; }

.wcContainer .wcMessages .wcMessage.wcCurrentUserMessage .wcMessageContent { background-color:red !important; }

Cheers

Radu

Groubee2
    Participant

Hi @Radu

So does that mean that the chat is for 2 person? not 3 or more?

There is one color for me and ONE color for all others who chat? that helps a little, but it would be usefull if everyone could pick their own color? …when you pick a color your name chance color – not the background on the messages?? that does NOT make sense!! IT SHOULD BE THE background of the message you change yourself by the colorpicker.

See attachment

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

The chat is for every user not for 2 or 3 people, you are able to pick your text color not you background color, that are the option from plugin “Allow To Change Text Color(Permits an user to change the color of his/her messages)” so the option is referring to text color not bg.

Cheers

Groubee2
    Participant

Ok thx – so I have to write to the plugin developer, to change this bad UX.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?