This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     msukheraca
    Participant

Hi Attached is the screen shot of home page.

A. How to change the WOMEN ONLINE and MEN ONLINE media files and their recommended pixel size in theme

I cant see any of this file in current media gallery of the theme.

B. I want to cancel the video embed in WATCH OUT TV COMMERCIAL and want to ad a link in to this button

C. Does Paypal integration worked only if the SSL certificate is installed?

D.BLOG is not visible anywhere after i activated the membership even when published the post without any membership level checked.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, for A you will need to replace the images, found at:
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/images/icons/steps/
    B Just replace the button at Pages > Home > Edit
    Find:

COPY CODE

[kleo_button_video url="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FtquI061bag" style="alert" size="large" round="radius" icon="film,after"] Our TV Commercial [/kleo_button_video]

With

COPY CODE

[kleo_button url="http://mywebsite.com" style="standard" size="large" round="radius" icon="0,before" target="_self"] Click Here [/kleo_button] 

C: No, you do not need ssl to use Paypal
    D: Make sure you did not check any category at Memberships > Levels ( edit level and scroll down to find the categories, uncheck them if they are checked)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

msukheraca
    Participant

I did change but i think something terribly went wrong , i have attached the screen shot of the code and main page, please correct it and let me know where exactly to place
    also i want the video icon same as it was just want it to redirect to link to my youtube channel
    hope i get the reply soon

Attachments:
     msukheraca
    Participant

well i hope i will hear something in detail before this weekend, i also request you to please visit my home page which is zawajalislami.com before sending any reply, this is for you to get the right idea about what went wrong. at the same time you are not talking to a webs developer so kindly reply in easy to understand format.

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out for you? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

msukheraca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     msukheraca
    Participant
     msukheraca
    Participant
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, do not worry, will fix it asap, now working on it.
    This would be related to the public credentials but its good that you could change it and restore it.
    Anyways you should not use an username that is “admin” Usually hackers use that username to guess your password

Laura

Hello, fixed issues, please find the attachment, i added the button to your homepage, you can now edit the button text and url 🙂
    Let me know if you need anything 🙂

Attachments:
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, so do you want the pink button with the film icon? 🙂

msukheraca
    Participant
     Laura

Changed 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?