This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     christinaduru
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been able to change most things, but I cannot find how to change the phrase, “please select your page” when I’m viewing my website on my phone. I attached a screenshot so you know what I mean. I want to change it to just say “menu.” How can I do that?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please intall Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/ then go the plugin dashboard and look on sweetdate section select english and then search for that string and translate it.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     christinaduru
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please give me step by step instructions? When I try, it keeps telling me, “Error: Not Acceptable.”

What can I do?

Thanks,
    Christina

Radu

Hi,

Just read the plugin documentation / guide https://localise.biz/help/wordpress/translate-plugin/beginners when you go to plugin dashboard look for sweetdate section and add your language for the sweetdate then search for that string, more details in above link.

Regarding the erorr, please provide a screenshot.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     christinaduru
    Participant

Hello, I keep running into thus error. What can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

That error it seems to be caused by a security plugin or mod_security from server settings, i suggest you to contact your hosting provider to ask them about this error, try to disable mod_security.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?