This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

How to present products that are one sale. I know how to show selected category or type of post using Kleo Post, or Post grid, but how to show products that are on sale in a selected Woocommerce category.

Should I enter some taxonomy? Can someone help me?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In WP Bakery page builder there is already a WooCommerce ‘Sale Products’ element which is available to you, this is however not limited to a category.

The shortcode for this element is as below. You can add this yourself by editing your desired page with WP Bakery, adding a new element via the + icon, select the WooCommerce tab and selecting the ‘Sale Products’ element.

[sale_products per_page="12" columns="4" orderby="" order=""]

If you wish to have these only from a specific category then you can use the ‘Product Category’ element in WP Bakery but you would have to create the specific sale category yourself for this to work.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?