This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     kenkm
    Participant

Hi there,

I provide some area for user can add post in front-end and set default post type is image. So I wanna to change layout of post view, how to do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i do not understand the question, what layout do you want to change and what changes do you need? Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kenkm
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, child theme is safe when you update main theme, so you wont lose your changes 🙂
    I’m still a bit confused with the question, do you want to allow users to publish photos on frontend?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

kenkm
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Yes, I allow user can add photo, but on the front-end I don’t see the area to add some photo.

Laura

Hello, they can add photos to their profiles if you have rtmedia activated, but you want them to add photos as posts? You could use social articles plugin

kenkm
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?