This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     blonl
    Participant

Hi, I’m wondering if there’s a way to deactivate the theme effects on general post pages or just change the delay but I can’t find such option on the theme options. Thanks a lot.

My Best!

Radu

Hello,

You can disable effect by removing class “animated animate-when-almost-visible el-appear” from wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/post-content-masonry.php line 12

or replace this

COPY CODE

<div class="post-content animated animate-when-almost-visible el-appear">

with this

COPY CODE

<div class="post-content">

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mladas
    Participant

I have not tried your change of: replace this
    <div class=”post-content animated animate-when-almost-visible el-appear”>
    with this
    <div class=”post-content”> “po yet (though I have looked at the file).

But, my question is will that remove the animation from loading “Activity”? While it works well on laptop, it is very, very slow on mobile and I’d simply like to get rid of the delay. Thank you.

Radu

Sorry,

Unfortunately this is not possible,

If you want to disable this animation for mobile you need disable animations for all devices.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

In next KLEO version we will be adding some options to customize the animations on/off

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

dribgib
    Participant

Has this been added yet? The control over animations that is.

Abe
    Keymaster

Not yet, it will be included with this feature request https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/add-onoff-to-certain-js-animations

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to deactivate the effects on post pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?